Considered as one of the healthiest fruits, avocados are creamy, rich and earthy in flavor. It is our favorite for making dips, salads and desserts. And not only are these fruits delicious but there are also many avocado benefits for your health.
Here are some benefits of avocado for your health that you should know.
10 Avocado Benefits
- Avocados have rich anti-inflammatory properties. This helps control inflammation and also relieves arthritis pain.
- It helps keep your blood pressure in check as it is a good source of potassium and low in sodium.
- Avocados are good for your heart as it is also rich in antioxidants and monounsaturated fats. This keeps your heart healthy and reduces the risk of stroke.
- Avocados help boost fertility, according to the book Healing Foods.
- Avocados are loaded with beta-carotene and antioxidants. These are beneficial for eyes and help improve eyesight and minimizes damage from ultraviolet light.
- It is a good source of folate and hence, beneficial for women in their pregnancy. It helps in fetal development and reduces the risk of depression.
- Avocados help in digestion and prevent constipation. It also helps improve colon health.
- Avocados are rich in nutrients and minerals. It is a rich source of vitamin K, E, C and also rich in potassium, folate, and iron.
- Avocados are down in carb and help you prevent bingeing as it induces a feeling of fullness.
- It is a rich source of vitamin C and E, it helps in keeping your skin healthy and glowing.
Avocado is also a favorite of the food lovers and chefs. Here is a list of the 5 best and healthy avocado recipes that you can try at home.
5 Best Avocado Recipe
This is the best ever guacamole recipe as it is authentic and simple. It does not require any fillers or unnecessary ingredients. In this recipe, you use fresh and high-quality ingredients like avocados, onions, jalapeño pepper, cilantro, tomato, lime juice, and garlic. Enjoy this simple yet delicious guacamole.
This is a healthy and simple tomato and avocado salad. These simple ingredients compliment each other really well with the red onions adding the crunchy texture to it.
If you are looking for some easy and quick meal ideas then the avocado toast is the best choice. Creamy avocado spread on crisp and well-toasted bread is one of the best ways to enjoy a quick and delicious meal.
This roasted beet salad with orange and avocado is one of those types of nutritious delicacy to enjoy. The handful of selected ingredients, the sweet oranges, earthy beets and satiating avocados combined with toasted and crunchy hazelnuts create an impressive blend of texture and flavor.
The Shrimp Salad-Stuffed Avocados is a quick main-dish salad that is healthy and filling. The creamy texture of the dish is sure to be a party favorite with your family and friends.