Leading a happy and healthy life may sound easy. But there are lots of distractions and obstacles along the way that will try to divert your attention from making healthy choices. Don’t allow these obstacles and challenges keep you from achieving happiness. At times you will need to hear some encouraging words to help you lift your spirits. We suggest you to make a list of wellness quotes that will help you lift your mind and spirit, and brighten your day.
The wellness quotes will embed a spirit of positivity in you and you will actually learn some self-care. Communicate with yourself with the help of these wellness quotes and become an individual that has positivity resonating from within.
List of Inspiring Wellness Quotes
- “Take time to do what makes your soul happy.” – Unknown (source: http://quotes.yourdictionary.com/author/unknown/611534)
- “Learning to love yourself is like learning to walk—essential, life-changing, and the only way to stand tall.” – Vironika Tugaleva (source: https://www.developgoodhabits.com/self-care-quotes/)
- “The only person who can pull me down is myself, and I’m not going to let myself pull me down anymore.” – C. JoyBell C. (source: https://www.developgoodhabits.com/self-care-quotes/)
- “Don’t be intimidated by what you don’t know. That can be your greatest strength and ensure that you do things differently from everyone else.” – Sara Blakely (source: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/sara_blakely_421753)
- “Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.” – Unknown (source: https://www.developgoodhabits.com/self-care-quotes/)
- “Don’t let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.” – John Wooden (source: http://www.wiseoldsayings.com/authors/john-wooden-quotes/)
- Have the courage to say no. Have the courage to face the truth. Do the right thing because it is right. These are the magic keys to living your life with integrity. – W. Clement Stone (source: https://www.passiton.com/inspirational-quotes/6734-have-the-courage-to-say-no-have-the-courage-to)
- Don’t wait for something big to occur. Start where you are, with what you have, and that will always lead you into something greater. – Mary Manin Morrissey (source: https://quotabulary.com/encouraging-quotes-for-woman)
- “Lighten up on yourself. No one is perfect. Gently accept your humanness. ” – Deborah Day (source: https://www.developgoodhabits.com/self-care-quotes/)
- “If you look into your own heart, and you find nothing wrong there, what is there to worry about? What is there to fear. ” – Confucius (source: http://sourcesofinsight.com/confucius-quotes/)
One can always benefit from these words of wisdom and uplift one’s heart, mind and soul for a happy and healthy self.