Sporty Athleta leggings and trainers adorned with stylish and comfy sweatshirts. No…we are not talking about someone in the gym here. What is that general fashion trend that is revolutionizing the athleisure industry today?
If you think that leggings and designer fashion don’t go together then think again. Sporting your workout gear for a whole day look has now become a serious fashion trend. Athleta leggings like the “All Over Gleam Tight” is one such athleisure item that can be perfect styling wear in the sport as well as the fashion industry.
Ideal for gym, traveling and working, the “All Over Gleam Tight” by Athleta is not your regular workout leggings. The gleam tight is made from very sleek and stretchy vegan fabric. You can multitask in it and carry multiple items like your key and credit cards in the sneaky envelope pocket that sits behind the waistband.
Leggings are now being termed as the new denim in the fashion world. Wearing a comfy legging during your workout is essential for you to enjoy your fitness session. And, on days when you need to catch up with your friends or colleagues for a brunch or night out, you can stay completely in trend and look stylish by carrying over from your gym in your Athleta leggings.
Here are 5 ways you can style your “All over gleam tight”:
- Going for a workout in your gleam tights? Pair it with Dri-FIT stretch top jersey and bold color sneakers that will keep you fashionably comfortable and dry.
- The gleam tight can be perfect wear for an evening out with friends on a cold winter evening. You can pair your team tight with woolen tops and a jacket that sits just below your waist.
- Planning to hang out with friends for a drink after a workout? Don’t worry about changing your workout clothes. Pair your all over gleam tight with a long hoodie that will not only keep you warm but also make you look stylish,
- When going out on a sunny day in your gleam tight, pair it up with crop tops that will accentuate your fit body and make you look chic.
- A night out at some pub with someone? Get your gleam tight on with a Cashmere crew or a mock neck loose top to look chic and stylish.