Cycling is a sport that is accessible and enjoyable for many of us. You can choose to cycle to get to your destination or you can do it for its health and fitness benefits. No matter what is your reason for taking the bike there are many health benefits of cycling 15 minutes a day.
Cycling has become one of the easiest ways to fit in some exercise into your daily routine. You can cycle your way to the office or go around places without having to worry about traffic or parking. And if your goal is a low-impact workout then there are many health benefits of cycling 15 minutes a day.
Health Benefits of Cycling 15 Minutes a Day
- Cycling relaxes and improves your mental health by reducing anxiety, depression and other psychological problems.
- It improves your physical health by strengthening your muscles and increasing flexibility.
- Cycling helps improve your cardiovascular activity and helps reduce the risk of heart attack by more than 50%.
- Regular cycling also helps reduce back pain by stimulating lower back muscles and also helps avoid joint pains.
- While cycling, you not only steer the bike with your hands and your body weight but also move each foot at the time of pedaling. This improves your concentration and coordination skills.
And since we are into trying all type of activewear clothing we want you to started and excited about your cycling routine by talking about a few ideas what to wear on a ride:
The Medium Support Racerback Sports Bra For Women By Old Navy comes with a power mesh panel that provides support from the bottom and above while hugging the body tightly and comfortably. The go-dry, moisture-wicking technology keeps you dry for a longer period of time.
The Speedlight Heather Tee by Athleta is made with unsinkable technology that is moisture-wicking and breathable. As a perfect cycling outfit, it gives you full coverage because of the hem grippers in the tee that helps it stay put.
The 1/4-Zip Performance Pullover For Women is an essential outfit for cycling that comes with mock turtleneck and chin to chest zipper. The superior moisture-wicking technology keeps you dry and comfortable while you are sweating it outdoors.
The Be Free Short By Athleta is designed for women who want long-term comfort while cycling. Made of supremely sleek fabric it has mesh ventilation that helps the flow of air, keeping you cool and dry.
The Kendall Uprising Mid Calf Capri is made of polyester spandex powertek that has the dry-wik technology and multi-mesh nets. The fitted Capri is meant to keep you dry and comfortable while you are going out for long workout durations.
Cycling is not only good for our health but also for our environment. It is the best way to go around places without leaving any carbon footprint behind. Thus, by cycling you help keep our environment clean and green. Thumbs up! And if you are lucky enough to be a woman here is a great piece for why you should get on a bike. Enjoy!
(Note: Make sure that you get a look at the road and traffic rules and also follow all the safety measures before venturing out with your bike.)